Buy Kimber K6s CDP 357 Magnum Double-Action Revolver
Buy Kimber K6s CDP 357 Magnum Double-Action Revolver. The K6s CDP is complete with Kimber’s signature Carry Melt™ treatment that further rounds edges for snag-free carry, a smooth black DLC finish on the frame and brushed stainless barrel and cylinder and small parts, checkered ergonomic rosewood grips, while boasting a set of low-profile tritium 3-dot night sights.
The Kimber K6s’ small frame, two-inch barrel and 1.39 inch diameter cylinder are machined from the finest stainless steel for superior integrity, strength, and resistance to the elements. The Kimber K6s offers other important design features, such as: a smooth match-grade trigger that creates confidence while helps ensure accuracy; an internal hammer and edges that are rounded and blended to help prevent a hang up when the revolver is removed from concealment; superior ergonomics and grip design that creates an extremely shooter-friendly experience; and an all stainless steel construction weighing in at 23 ounces.
- Manufacturer: Kimber America
- Model: K6s Custom Defense Package
- Product Number: 3400013
- Caliber: .357 Magnum
- Barrel Length: 2″
- Overall Length: 6.62″
- Height: 4.46″
- Width: 1.39″
- Weight (with empty cylinder): 23 oz.
- Frame Material: Stainless Steel
- Frame Finish: Bl;ack DLC over brushed
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Barrel Finish: Brushed barrel and cylinder
- Sights: Night Sights
- Sight Radius: 4.1″
- Grips: Laminated Wood with Kimber Logo
- Trigger: Non-Stacking
- Trigger Factory Setting: 9.5-10.5 Approx. Pounds
There are no reviews yet.