CoastalFirearmShop.com Handles Your Returns
Our goal is to ensure the item you ordered arrives promptly and works exactly the way it should. We built a return policy designed to let you shop with confidence and make things as easy as possible when things don’t work out. To get started, reference the specific return policy for the item you are looking to return.
Please read our terms and conditions for the full details of our return and warranty policy.
When you receive the firearm at the FFL, please inspect it thoroughly before accepting the transfer. The policies outlined below are only for guns that are picked up from the FFL. Returns are only eligible when the gun has been used properly and is returned in its original condition.
New Gun Return Policy
- All new gun sales are final. As a reminder, new guns are eligible for any applicable manufacturer’s warranties. If you need help contacting the manufacturer, please let us know and we’ll be happy to assist.
Certified Used Guns
- CoastalFirearmShop.com Certified Used Guns may be returned within 3 days after the transfer is complete for any reason for a full refund, minus any fees, shipping costs and a 15% restocking fee. After 3 calendar days, all sales are final.
- A CoastalFirearmShop.com Certified Used Gun may also be returned within 7 days if it is malfunctioning with proper use, and CoastalFirearmShop.com will pay all the shipping fees. After 7 calendar days, all sales are final.
- Find out more about CoastalFirearmShop.com Certified Used Guns.
Non-Certified Used Guns
- Non-certified used guns can be returned if there is a mechanical defect that occurs within 3 calendar days of the physical transfer of the firearm to your possession. After 3 calendar days, all sales are final.
- All other reasons for returns on non-certified used guns are ineligible.
Ammunition, Optics, Magazines, Holsters, Knives, Hunting Gear, Range Gear & Other Accessories
- CoastalFirearmShop.com does not accept returns on Ammunition. All ammo sales are final.
Optics, Magazines & Other Accessories
- CoastalFirearmShop.com does not accept returns of Optics, Magazines & other accessories. All sales of optics, magazines and other accessories are final. Optics, magazines and other accessories may be eligible for any applicable manufacturer’s warranties. If you need help contacting the manufacturer, please let us know and we’ll be happy to assist.
CoastalFirearmShop.com Branded Merchandise
CoastalFirearmShop.com Branded Merchandise can be returned within 30 days of receipt. We provide free return shipping on CoastalFirearmShop.com branded merchandise and on all clothing eligible for return. Returned clothing may not be washed, worn or have any damage caused by accident. We recommend following washing and handling information as we will not honor returns due to improper care or use, or the natural breakdown of colors or materials over extended time and use.
Items Lost or Damaged in Shipment
Please read about our Package Protection coverage for items lost or damaged in shipment.
General Return Guidelines
- To start the return process, contact us directly at [email protected]CoastalFirearmshop.com or (305) 414-2207.
- Shipping labels are emailed and will need to be printed by the customer.
- All returns on orders paid by a credit card will receive a credit to the card used on the purchase once confirmation of receipt of merchandise has been made and inspection has been completed. Depending on your financial institution, refunds are credited between 3 to 5 business days after issuance.
- Packages refused by customers will be refunded for merchandise total only. Shipping and handling charges for both the delivery and return shipping, as well as any fees, are non-refundable.
- Any firearm(s) shipped to your designated FFL that are not picked up for any reason within 14 days of arrival or if you are not legally allowed to pick up the firearm are subject to a 15% restocking fee plus outbound and return shipping and any other fees.
- Any returns received that do not qualify for our Return Policy may be returned to the customer at their expense. When possible, the expense will be charged to the credit card on file for the purchase. This includes items that are non-returnable, damaged, misused or not purchased from CoastalFirearmShop.com.
- We do not provide an exchange option. Simply place a new order for the desired merchandise. Since items tend to sell out quickly, we recommend immediately placing an order for the replacement merchandise.
- CoastalFirearmShop.com reserves the right to limit or decline returns.
- If you receive INCORRECT OR MISSING items, please contact us.
- Keep in mind, most manufacturers provide a manufacturer’s warranty, and any product issues should be submitted to the manufacturer first.