Buy MEC Sizemaster Single Stage Shotshell Press 20 Gauge 2-3/4″, 3″ Online
Buy MEC Sizemaster Single Stage Shotshell Press 20 Gauge 2-3/4″, 3″ Online. Mec is known for making high-quality shotshell presses that work great for all levels of shotshell reloaders from beginners just learning this skill to advanced loaders who have been reloading for decades. The MEC Sizemaster Single Stage Shotshell Press offers simplicity without sacrificing convenience and efficiency. The “Power Ring” collet resizer returns bases to factory specification, regardless of whether they’re brass or steel heads, high or low base. Factory set for 2-3/4″ adjustable for 3″ shells. Additional die sets (to change gauges) are available. E-Z Prime primer feeder included on 10,12, 16, 20, 28 gauge models.
Shell Length: Set by the factory at 2-3/4″ but can be adjusted to 3″
Priming Feature: E-Z Prime Automatic Primer Feeder (except on 410 bore models)
- 7/8 ounce Charge Bar (lead shot only)
- Three Interchangeable Powder Bushings (others available separately)
Load Rate: 6 to 8 boxes and hour (approximately 150-200 rounds)
Charge Bar Shot Weight: 7/8oz
Powder Bushings Included: 20, 22, 24
Gauge Conversions Available: Yes
- Factory set for 2-3/4″ shells but can be adjusted for 3″ shells.
- Die sets are available separately for all gauges.
- Power Ring Collet Resizer (returns every base to factory specs, whether brass or steel)
- Cam-action Crimp Die
- Spindex Crimp Starter (swivels to align itself correctly with original shell creases)
|Shell Length||2-3/4″ and 3″|
|Press Type||Single Stage|
|Priming Feature||E-Z Prime Automatic Primer Feeder|
|Handle Location||Top Center|
|Number of Mounting Holes||4|
|Spent Primer Collection System||Yes|
|Gauge Conversions Available||Yes|
|Powder Bushings Included||20, 22, 24|
|Charge Bar Shot Weight||7/8 oz (lead shot only)|
|Shipping Weight||20.500 Pounds|
There are no reviews yet.