Buy Kimber Tactical Entry II 45ACP Pistol
Combines the performance-enhancing features demanded by law enforcement and military professionals with .45 ACP power
Tactical Entry II Features
- Extended and beveled magazine well for positive grip and fast reloading
- Front strap checkering (30 lines per inch) ensures positive grip, regardless of conditions
- Ambidextrous safety for sure operation with either hand
- Self-illuminating Tritium night sights glow without batteries of charging, a low light tactical advantage
- Integral Kimber Tactical Rail permits attachment of any Mil-Spec compatible accessory
Tactical Entry II Specifications
- Caliber: 45 ACP
- Height: 5.5 in.
- Weight: 40 oz.
- Length: 8.7 in.
- Magazine Capacity: 7
- Recoil Spring(pounds): 16
- Full-Length Guide Rod
- Frame Material: Stainless Steel
- Frame Finish: Matte Gray, KimPro II Finish
- Frame Width: 1.28 in.
- Slide Material: Steel
- Slide Finish: Matte Black
- Front Serrations
- Barrel Length: 5 in.
- Barrel Material: Steel, Match Grade
- Twist Rate (left hand): 16
- Sights: Meprolight Tritium 3-dot night sights, Fixed
- Sight Radius: 6.8 in.
- Grips: Laminated, Double Diamond with Kimber logo
- Trigger: Premium Aluminum, match grade
- Factory Setting (approx. pounds): 4.0-5.0
There are no reviews yet.