Buy Kimber Super Carry Ultra 45 ACP 1911 Pistol
Buy Kimber Super Carry Ultra 45 ACP 1911 Pistol. The new standard of personal defense. Super Carry Ultra .45 ACP pistols are made in the Kimber Custom Shop to unequaled requirements of usability, dependability and performance. Light, powerful and loaded with the very best features for concealed carry, this is the pistol to have on your side.
The Super Carry family was designed with a single purpose, to be the finest concealed carry pistols available today. Night sights, ambidextrous thumb safety and match grade trigger group are standard. Stainless steel slides and lightweight aluminum frames wear KimPro II, a proprietary high-tech finish that is self-lubricating and extremely durable. Super Carry Pro pistols combine dynamic style with outstanding quality and performance—just what you expect from Kimber. Buy Kimber Super Carry Ultra 45 ACP 1911 Pistol.
This is a lightweight and compact .45 ACP that is unequaled for concealed carry.
- Rounded heel for easy concealment and more comfortable carry
- Carry Melt treatment for rounded and blended edges that will not snag clothing and holsters
- Super Carry treatment offers a secure directional grip that provides less wear and tear on clothing and holsters
- Tritium 3-dot night sights with cocking shoulder enable one-handed cycling on any firm edge
- Stainless steel slide and aluminum frame finished in KimPro II create a lightweight carry package that is unrivaled in resistance to the elements
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Height (inches) 90° to barrel: 4.75
- Weight (ounces) with empty magazine: 25
- Length (inches): 6.8
- Magazine capacity: 7
- Ambidextrous thumb safety
- Carry melt
- Recoil spring (pounds): 18.0
- Full-length guide rod
- Frame: Satin Silver Aluminum with KimPro II™ frame finish; Super Carry serrations; High cut under trigger guard; Rounded mainspring housing and frame
- Width (inches): 1.28
- Slide: Matte black stainless steel with KimPro II™ slide finish; Flat top; Super Carry serrations on slide and flat top
- Barrel: 3 inch; Match Grade Steel; Ramped
- Twist rate (left hand): 16
- Sights: Night sights Tritium cocking shoulder
- Sight Radius (inches): 4.8
- Grips: Micarta/Laminated wood
- Trigger: Solid aluminum match grade
- Factory trigger setting (approximate pounds): 4.0 – 5.0
There are no reviews yet.