Buy Kimber Micro 9 Two-Tone 9mm with Rosewood Grips
Buy Kimber Micro 9 Two-Tone 9mm with Rosewood Grips. Introduced in 2012, the Micro .380 ACP set the bar for the highest quality firearm in its class. This year the Micro 9 Two-Tone joins its ranks, offering the same highly sought-after small-scale 1911 ergonomics, a single action trigger, superior safety features and all-metal construction.
The Micro 9 barrel and slide is machined from stainless steel for superior resistance to moisture, while the frame is shaped from the finest aluminum for integrity and strength. One of the most important Micro design advantages is a single action trigger with a short, smooth pull that ensures accuracy and confidence. The thumb safety, slide release and magazine release are pure 1911 in design. Other standard features include a lowered and flared ejection port for flawless ejection and a beveled magazine well for fast, positive loading. Sights are steel —not plastic— and mounted in machined dovetails for additional durability.
Ideal for any shooter, the Micro 9 will set a new level of expected quality and shootability to the 9mm micro-compact for concealed carry, everyday carry and home protection. Buy Kimber Micro 9 Two-Tone 9mm with Rosewood Grips
- Non-reflective anodized frame finish
- Stainless steel slide provides added resistance to the elements
- Rosewood grips
- Small-scale 1911 ergonomics and all-metal construction
- Single action trigger
- Manufacturer: Kimber America
- Model: Micro 9 Two-Tone
- Model Number: 3300099
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Barrel Length: 3.15″
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Twist Rate: 16″ Left Hand
- Overall Length: 6.1″
- Height: 4.07″
- Magazine Capacity: 7 Rounds
- Recoil Spring (pounds): 16.0
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Frame Width: 1.06″
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Slide Finish: Matte Black
- Sights: White Dot Sights
- Sight Radius: 4.3″
- Grips: Rosewood
- Trigger: Solid Aluminum; Match Grade
- Trigger Factory Setting: 7.0 lbs.
There are no reviews yet.